Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bookworm of Gensan quotes: Nicholas Sparks









I'm not really into romance novels, but  I've seen A Walk to Remember and The Notebook based on  Nicholas Sparks novels. When quotes from his books came out on Tumblr, his words rang true to me and for me.

Novelist Nicholas Sparks

Here are some of those quotes that touched me:

From the novel, Dear John -






From the novel, The Notebook -  

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough..


From the novel, The Last Song

From the novel, Message in a Bottle -





From the novel, The Rescue -



From the novel, True Believer -

(Photos from various internet sources.)

5 comments:

  1. love nicholas sparks! :) thanks for posting this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love nicholas sparks super..... the best writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, nicholas sparks's the best writer, thanks for all the pictures that remind me the novels !

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best authors of the century :)

    ReplyDelete

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave your comment :)