Friday, September 9, 2011

Bookworm of Gensan bargain finds








I always make it a point to save up for the annual National Book Store's price-cut sale on books in August.

All books on the shelves are practically on sale at 5-10% off. But I go straight to the bargain book bins for books discounted up to 75%. For less than ₱100, one can buy children's books, cookbooks, fashion and craft books, and hardbound books. In the ₱200 range, one can have graphic novels, photography books, business books. As early as August, I have already bought several gift-books for friends and family to be given on their birthdays and for Christmas. It is also the chance to add to my collection of books by authors I love reading.

The best bargain finds for me this year are three coffee table books  published by National Book Store previously sold at ₱1000++ and sold at ₱150 each:



1 comment:

HI! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave your comment :)